• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Intensity Academy's Sauces

Tried 3 of their sauces

Hot Squared
Hot Cubed
And Chipotle Chai

First the squared- A very tasty sauce made with carrots, onions, habanero peppers, vinegar, garlic, and lime juice
All natural, a very good sauce with the perfect balance of heat & flavor. On flavor I would say a 9 of 10 You can taste the carrots and other ingreadients quite well
For Heat it is a 6 of 10
Now the cubed To me also a very tasty sauce with the same ingreadients as the squared also all natural I would also give this one a 9 of 10 on flavor a very good balance of heat & flavor. As for heat I would give this one a 7 of 10 The only difference I could tell was most likely more habaneros in this one then the squared
Chai Chipotle not my favorite but I usually don't care for chipotle's made with carrots, onions, habanero peppers, vinegar, garlic chipotle peppers, lime juice, Natural Chai tea extract and natural spices and like the other 2 all natural.
On Flavor remember I am not a fan of chipotles. But still a fine tasting sauce I would give it a 7 of 10 on flavor. As for heat it is a 5 of 10.
These were well made sauces with excellent labels and as a bonus the they all came with a little carrot keychain a very cool little bonus

Overall the 3 sauces were very good.

Mick
Kato's

Back