• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Interesting toy: Easybloom

imaguitargod said:
I looks liek someone put helicompter blades on a home pregnacy tester.

Is it a bad sign that I barely notice IGG's typos because I'm unconsciously translating them as I go?

Pam said:
Is it a bad sign that I barely notice IGG's typos because I'm unconsciously translating them as I go?

Nah, that's one of those words that you brain will automatically make the switch causing you not to notice.

Pam said:

That's so mice of you:lol:

I think it looks like a kazoo with a plastic daisy

POTAWIE said:
That's so mice of you:lol:

I think it looks like a kazoo with a plastic daisy

Yeah, the looks are a bit on the silly side. I keep thinking how handy it would be for those people who want me to tell them what would be a good plant for them to grow in a place I've never seen and that they can't me anything about sun/temp/heat, etc.

And there is the coolness factor of being able to plug it into my computer and tell them what would work. Talk about garden geek cred!

Interesting gadget.

I didn't notice the typos in IGG's post either. I was too busy laughing at his description. Thanks!

Pam...do you know how hard it for me to keep from ordering one of these? I mean honestly...I want one........

To expensive...i like free things. So my free version of this is.
STEP 1: Stick finger into soil. After removing finger, and finger is dry. Plants need watering.
STEP 2: Look at plant on a sunny day. If it has a shadow, then it is getting light. If no shadow, plant is probably not getting any light. (Disclaimer: Do not attempt this step at night)

I'm going to sell my plans for this method on ebay...buy it now for $19.95 plus shipping and handling. Shipping and handling is only $39.95. This deal is only available if you call in the next two minutes.

ddrsheden said:
To expensive...i like free things. So my free version of this is.
STEP 1: Stick finger into soil. After removing finger, and finger is dry. Plants need watering.
STEP 2: Look at plant on a sunny day. If it has a shadow, then it is getting light. If no shadow, plant is probably not getting any light. (Disclaimer: Do not attempt this step at night)

Only, a lot of people have trouble doing that. So, it would save me from having to go to their house and spend a day doing that for them.

And, well, you know, cool techie toy.

Back