Intro from a newbie looking for advice

Hi, Ive just got into propagating and having had a little success (not to mention many failures) with Fuchsias and Roses, Ive turned to Peppers as I get through vast quantities of Jalapeños.

I live in Cornwall, which is in the South of the UK, where we get very mild winters; only occasionally freezing.

Im guessing its best to have a good look through the forum for the help Im initially after regarding indoor lighting levels/heights etc. Ill get on with that and post separately if I cant find the answers Im looking for.

Thanks so much, in advance, for just being here; Ive always found forums so helpful; simply having to think things through and ask (hopefully) intelligent questions has always been a good discipline and usually yields its own rewards.

Looking forward to sharing experiences and ideas.

:welcome:  from the Pacific NorthWest, USA!

Always good to have another member from
across the pond! Good luck with your quest.

ZwYeQLi.gif

Welcome from south Louisiana. We have similar winters but have much more humidity in our summers. Check out the grow logs. So many different but awesome setups out there to emulate. And the knowledge of the people is quite vast. Almost overwhelming. LOL good luck!

Back