Introduction and Forum Discount: Savage Jerky Co.

Hello everyone! 

First, I'd like to apologize for our lack of participation here. I can assure you that's all about to change. We've been registered for a year now, but have also been growing the business and chasing a toddler around during that time. 

I just wanted to introduce myself and our company. I'm Brad and I run the company with my wife Michelle. We got tired of the strong lack of spicy beef jerky in the world so we decided to do something about it ourselves. A year later and we're still trucking. Feel free to check out our website and if interested, utilize a 15% discount at checkout with the code HOTPEPPER. We'll keep this discount persistent for forum members. 

We are also currently in the process of producing a Carolina Reaper jerky that will be released in January. I'll post more details about that as we move along. 

Thank you all for your contributions and I look forward to learning and contributing where I can. 

Best- 

Brad

Welcome to THP.  Any chance you will ever offer a vegetarian jerky alternative?

OK meat eaters, flame on, I can take it and you will help the guy out by bumping the topic to the top every time you tell me how vegetarian is an ancient word for bad hunter.

Heckle said:
HOTPEPPER + BABYDONTGO???

They don't stack. ;)
ajdrew said:
Welcome to THP.  Any chance you will ever offer a vegetarian jerky alternative?

OK meat eaters, flame on, I can take it and you will help the guy out by bumping the topic to the top every time you tell me how vegetarian is an ancient word for bad hunter.

I'm not sure that we'll ever have a vegetarian jerky. Our facility is really setup for meat, but if there's enough demand for it I'll figure out how to make anything. 

I like the all-natural approach. By the sub-ingredients, seems with the Sriracha you even opted for a non-Huy Fong brand to keep it all natural. :) 

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Hey thanks for the generous discount & I'm really looking forward to trying your jerky! 
:cheers:

Happy to do it!  ;)

The Hot Pepper said:
I like the all-natural approach. By the sub-ingredients, seems with the Sriracha you even opted for a non-Huy Fong brand to keep it all natural. :)

Good catch. We've gone through pretty extensive lengths to keep things all-natural and even gluten free where we can (using a gluten free soy sauce, making our own teriyaki, etc.). 

Welcome, thanks for the discount for THP. I'm looking forward to checking out your products when I'm back on the laptop.

:cheers:

SL
Ps- checked out the link on the phone. Listings look really good!

salsalady said:
Ps- checked out the link on the phone. Listings look really good!

I'm glad The Methow has smart phones now.

methow_smart_phone.jpg

Back