Iowa Hot boxes(HUGE PODS>)

I will work out a deal for those wanting this weeks produce,I am moving up to medium boxes along with the small.For instance I put together a small box with all my TSMB pods,Small are 15,(i will not cave to the other airlines that drop the price'.God bless them for having the time to grow,pic,sell and ship.FOR FREE.I have a medium box that has all my red 7-pot,yellow bhut and chocolate bhut.But you guys can choose what you see on the table.There  is 3 times the weight of the TSMB small box.I will be asking 30$My daughter took a golf ball and made me a mascot.,You will be seeing alot of him in the garden.PM me your info ,my paypal is rpappas@frontiernet.net.;Or get me your email and I will send you a money request.
Thanks Guys.
P8230019.jpg

P8230024.jpg

P8230025.jpg

P8230027.jpg

P8230001.jpg

P8230007.jpg

First person to bite,writes his own ticket in that Medium box,This could be a very cool pickup.Gotta work in the morning,going to bed,If i have action overnight we will get them on the road tuesday.
Thanks for checking them out guys,I took good care of the 5 members last week and would love to spread some of these massive babies around.I love that golfball my daughter painted for me.lol
P8230008.jpg

P8230004.jpg

I get nervous when pods have been taken off the branches.I'm going to sleep better knowing that a couple boxes are going to some guys that sent me some freebies.,Scot(dew)and Jamie(Romy)I could not put any more in your boxes,I tried.Any one else want in on this.get ahold of me,That blueberry dippin sauce is fer the ladies(not hot using LOT.)It and my strawberry go on anything
P8230035.jpg

This mfsb is destine to be turned into powder if it does not ship tuesday morning.I will topping off the box with more before it ships,This box will be full guys,Thanks Randy.I work till 430pm cst so wont be back online to get shipping label till then.30$
white habs 8
tsmb 17
choco bhut 15
red bhut 5
reapers 11
yellow bhut 20
P8240002.jpg

P8240003.jpg

I have rethought my use for the extra peppers I have this year.Scrambling around to put money in a pay pal account is not worth my time considering I have a 50 hr a week job.This entire weeks pull is going to member(free) who watched my glog from the start.I me be a crappy business man but deep down I can be a Hell of a nice guy.
116 pods total
Enjoy them Trent
P8250002.jpg

I must say you guys hopping on those fair to middle n 10 dollar boxes of pods are shorting yourself when for just a few more bucks you can get a box of Randy's amazing giant pods that will exceed all your expectations . Thank you Randy

Sauce not included :) 

IMG_4525.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4532.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

IMG_4533.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Never seen a bubblegum this notoriously  BIG  :dance:

IMG_4534.JPG by James Hill, on Flickr

Thanks for all the pods Randy, I posted pictures in "Pepper people are the best!!!", I can tell you right now that these pods are going to great use. I made a pineapple red bhut sauce, looking to make some peach jelly here in a few days with some freshly picked peaches. They are being used that is for sure! Randy has some amazing pods and like romy said you can't beat the heat. 

randyp said:
 I will work out a deal for those wanting this weeks produce,I am moving up to medium boxes along with the small.For instance I put together a small box with all my TSMB pods,Small are 15,(i will not cave to the other airlines that drop the price'.God bless them for having the time to grow,pic,sell and ship.FOR FREE.I have a medium box that has all my red 7-pot,yellow bhut and chocolate bhut.But you guys can choose what you see on the table.There  is 3 times the weight of the TSMB small box.I will be asking 30$My daughter took a golf ball and made me a mascot.,You will be seeing alot of him in the garden.PM me your info ,my paypal is rpappas@frontiernet.net.;Or get me your email and I will send you a money request.
Thanks Guys.

You in central Iowa, Randy?

Back