Iowa supers,Let the games begin

jedisushi06 said:
Post a pic i would like to see what those pods look like.
These are what heads your way joel
IMG_20170827_125028633.jpg

You guys are too kind.The first boxes were not tagged but from here on out all will be.Most of you new what the main content was,I just threw in a few teasers to let you sample..If you have a question on type put up a pic and I will identity.

Thanks guys
Prayers sent to those in Texas.
Randy

Just got my box and everything looks so great gonna try some of a Wes for dinner. Gnarly pods love the long tails just excellent. And what peppers are in that dust it smells so good! Gonna try some on my lunch salad.
xypun1l.jpg

Them small yellow ones are Naganero tripple and hot as hell.Couple Choco bhut crosses.7pot Wes are red and brown.in the powder it douglah-choco scorps and some ts red.Hope you enjoy.
Thanks so much

Awesome looking pods Randy.

Your box arrived thank you good Sir.

Is that Twister Dust you added. I have a little bit from last year. I have been using sparingly as a rub additive for the past year. Very cool.

Thanks again Randy. You Rock!

Hope your nerve pain is under control.

Never seen this in a super hot but every 7pot Wes I dedicated to seeds had the strange embreos attached to the placentas it's freakishly cool here's a pic
BVsBknX.jpg

Spokanepepperman said:
Never seen this in a super hot but every 7pot Wes I dedicated to seeds had the strange embreos attached to the placentas it's freakishly cool here's a pic
BVsBknX.jpg
Very  cool

Joel maybe it's in my compost check out this single stem double podded yellow Naga I picked last week
IMG_20170826_091749949.jpg

My first box of pods I pull this weekend is going to Chris in Texas.My thoughts and prayers go out to that entire state.

randyp said:
Joel maybe it's in my compost check out this single stem double podded yellow Naga I picked last week
attachicon.gif
IMG_20170826_091749949.jpg

My first box of pods I pull this weekend is going to Chris in Texas.My thoughts and prayers go out to that entire state.
That's way cool never seen that in my pods mutant pods lol!
And my family's thought are with Texas too!!

AndyW said:
Do you have any small boxes left?
yes Andy pm me your address and what you may like buddy

This is a typical medium.6 qt bags packed.
Chris this is going to you .God Bless Texas buddy

IMG_20170904_101936040.jpg

IMG_20170904_102425088.jpg

Tim yours has 5 great chocolates and a surprise quart
IMG_20170903_143719234.jpg

Last 3 are kiddy packs(not all hot)I'm sending to a few teachers that impacted my kids.
IMG_20170903_172737168.jpg

IMG_20170903_173735048.jpg

Have a great labor day

Back