• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Is it just me...?

Totally agree with millworkman. Just because it looks like a fatalii doesn't mean it is. Keeping the genetics pure keeps them hot IMO.

from what i have seen SHU wize they say 100-350k the ones i have this year are verry citrusy not sweet but smell will smack u in face definently dif from all the habs i have tasted a bit hotter too some taste as hot as my yellow 7 pods but the heat on the 7s lasts longer and is deeper but as far a initial spike of heat almost equal in my book i do prefer the yellow 7s in texture and in overall taste flavor,but as far as production goes the fatalis are more productive so it aint just u fatalis are in most cases above ave also diff people are afected diferently so some my say one pepper is hotter than another even tho on SHU wise it a dif story

I've been finding my Limo Blancos to have a Fatalii-like flavor with a milder, slightly sub-habanero-level heat. This is my first year with them so I don't know if that's typical, but they may be a good alternative for situations where you want that flavor but don't want to play capsaicin roulette.

-NT

Back