• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Is it to early to have peppers on my limon??

Hello everyone,
I have 8 different peppers in my collection and all were started from seed. They were planted April 7th and I had good germination results. They have been growing very well (I think anyway) for my first attempt.

Last night I was showing a friend of mine the plants and he found 4 or 5 peppers on my Limon!!! It is barely a foot tall and the 3 other Limon's don't have any signs of peppers at all??

Am I just lucky or what?

Thanks,

Jeff

ps. I'll try and remember to snap some photos tonight!

well congrats you have some pods growing, now the hard part - waiting for them to ripen :hell:

for me pods are already forming on plants when they're 1 foot & under.
it also depends on when the grower planted them, when comparing different strains. Ex. my jamacian hot choc's, pa353 reds have chiles on the plant before my limons do, & they're all from the same supplier. plus I have other late season hab strains that have pods on'em before some early strains like the limon or neon yellow hab.

This is exciting! lol
I checked my other limon's last night and 1 other now has a pod or 2 on it. Haven't found any others yet

Cheers

No No NO! Unfortunately this is a bed sign. The peppers are contaminated. I am a nice guy, so just tell me where they are and I will take them off of your hands and dispose of them properly! ha ha.
Did you start them under lights?

cheezydemon said:
No No NO! Unfortunately this is a bed sign. The peppers are contaminated. I am a nice guy, so just tell me where they are and I will take them off of your hands and dispose of them properly! ha ha.
Did you start them under lights?

Chatham, Ontario...second floor! Come get some :hot:
Ya, I started them under some T8 lighting actually. I think it worked out really well.

Here are a couple pics(ya, its a disaster) but still fun!

Back