• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

heat Is there a new Hottest Pepper?

hottoddy said:
My bet is on the Black Lava 7 Pot Brain Nebuchadnezzar (HB256).  Woooo lordy!
wow that's a mouthful
how about >>

Purple 7 pot Morality Obliterator from the pits of hell!! AKA (HP666) 3.5MIL SHU

look out people its coming!! lol

THANKS YOUR FRIEND Joe

LawrenceJ2007 said:
I've never had a plant no matter how unstable it may be come out with three different color phenotypes, now shape or size phenotypes yeah i've had that but color, no. Especially after 4 generations, it should be getting more stable thus having less variation. So I don't know about this one. 

Madballz anyone? Well, maybe not the same plant, but several from the same parents.

ajijoe said:
wow that's a mouthful
how about >>

Purple 7 pot Morality Obliterator from the pits of hell!! AKA (HP666) 3.5MIL SHU

look out people its coming!! lol

THANKS YOUR FRIEND Joe
Man when is enough enough lol. That is insanely hot.

Let's not forget that just because the species you are growing is meant to be "from the pits of hell" (or whatever), YOUR plant is probably not that hot unless you know exactly how to get the best from it..... There's plenty of people who can do that, but the rest of us brag about what we are growing and then end up disappointed.

It happens.

And, someone recently said here (although I would need to look it up) that most people won't get access to Ed's "growing stock" that was used to set the current record, so what's that all about? In that case, is it not enough to have A strain (versus all the way through to H strain), but now we get the "good stuff" and the general stuff? Why that level of segregation?

Regards,

Tim

cruzzfish said:
Madballz anyone? Well, maybe not the same plant, but several from the same parents.

Oh yeah same parents that's happened but the same plant making three different colors and phonos is just odd.

LawrenceJ2007 said:

Oh yeah same parents that's happened but the same plant making three different colors and phonos is just odd.
I have a brain strain that does something odd. Some of them turn red, others never past orange, but it isn't much variation. Same for a hab.

Back