Is there a place here to "save" the glogs yawanna follow?

These glogs have been an incredible source of learning about growing peppers for me. It's just a skull-cramp to have scroll thru the "glog" pages to find the ones I want to keep up with.

Is there a way for me to "save" on this site, all of the glogs I want to follow? Where I can just click-n-go?

Ray

Yes. If you look in the upper-right, immediately above the section with the posts in it, you'll first find a black button that says "Reply to this topic." That's not what you want, but what you DO want is above that just a tad, which is a white button that says "Follow this topic." Click that, and you're golden.

Not to hijack this thread, but didn't want to make a new thread to clutter up this forum:

Is there a way to search for glogs for people in a certain area? For instance, I am still a bit 'green' to growing peppers, and thought I could learn a lot from growers around my area (or in the same climate). I tried searching for users and then trying to see if they had glogs, but no luck. Is there a way that I am missing?

Before I asked this question here, I had already clicked on the "Follow This Topic" button for the sites and glogs that I would like to return to. When I try to find these sites there is nothing to click on. There was no drop-down box where these glogs were listed. Where do I go, what must I do, to retrieve the sites that I stored on "Follow This Topic"?

At the top right corner there is your username, click that.... a drop down box occurs, then select content I follow....

Not to hijack this thread, but didn't want to make a new thread to clutter up this forum:

Is there a way to search for glogs for people in a certain area? For instance, I am still a bit 'green' to growing peppers, and thought I could learn a lot from growers around my area (or in the same climate). I tried searching for users and then trying to see if they had glogs, but no luck. Is there a way that I am missing?

Use the search box...enter in your city, or area....then make sure to select forums on the right side of the search box....you might get lucky and find some in your area.

At the top right corner there is your username, click that.... a drop down box occurs, then select content I follow....

Use the search box...enter in your city, or area....then make sure to select forums on the right side of the search box....you might get lucky and find some in your area.

What you say Skeedaddy! "Content I Follow" It worked and I'm getting to these glogs like toot sweet! (tout de suite)

Back