• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Is this a Bhut jolokia .. and more

It just popped up out of the soil , mystery plant.. I think it's a Bhut..pods are about 2" long

IMG_1066Medium_zps3af5115f.jpg

IMG_1061Medium_zpsc3a91632.jpg

IMG_1062Medium_zps38177518.jpg

IMG_1067Medium_zpsbca5f62f.jpg

And check out my Long Dragon .. about 12" long

IMG_1072Medium_zps46d5f642.jpg

And is this a Naga Morich?

IMG_1070Medium_zps536ac1bc.jpg

Thanks all!

cheers it is big.. i have another plant that is labelled as Bhut and the pod is about half the size and older..

What about this one?? pods point upwards and quite prolific

IMG_1075Medium_zps99ed7a05.jpg

i would venture to say that the naga is not a naga. too smooth. i could be wrong, it could just be a smoother pheontype, but the nagas i have don't look like that. could also be a cross too i guess.

I would agree about the first one being a Bhut, the second doesn't quite look like a Naga but as it is still a young pepper its hard to tell.
I really like the long dragon as I'm a fan of long thin hot peppers. The yellow one is a harder guess, as I can't tell how big the pod is maybe Hungarian yellow wax?, lastly the orange peppers reminds me of one they call a Bulgarian carrot pepper but I'm grabbing at straws there.

The first pic looks like the bhut jolokia indian carbon I grew. It's definitely an indian variety. Lance shaped leaves with wavy edges.

cheers it is big.. i have another plant that is labelled as Bhut and the pod is about half the size and older..

What about this one?? pods point upwards and quite prolific

IMG_1075Medium_zps99ed7a05.jpg

This is an unripe c.baccatum. Could be an aji omnicolor or a few other with that shape.

Back