• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Is this a brain strain?

I got some seeds from cappy last fall. The seeds a got were a mixture of brain srain with some mourouga blend. I grew 2 plants and am starting to get pods. Did a get lucky and grow the brain strain? This is just a small pod mind you that I zoomed in on.
009-9.jpg

Could be either the brain strain or the ts morouga. They both look similar. I think the only way to tell is how the heat hits you. 7 pot hits fast and more the throat while the ts morouga is a slower building heat and hits the tongue more than the throat. Only what ive heard. I'm growing the Brain strain but havent tested it yet. :)

Madhatter is right. Both look so close to each other that it is very hard to say which is which. I have tasted both this year on early pods. In my experience, he is also right on how they hit you, but the marouga was a bit hotter than the brain. Nothing has hit my tongue as hard as the marouga blend did. It was about 20 min of hot pokers stabbing my tongue over and over. Later pods on the brain may very well be hotter though.

jacob

There has been a bit of talk about these two being the same. I don't think they are, Just VERY close in looks. Either way it's gonna hurt!! :onfire: :rofl:

Back