• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Is this a Naga Viper?

This pepper is about a year old and produces these extremely hot wrinkly pods. It was labelled as a Naga Viper when I planted it but it looks different from the usual photos of the Naga Vipers on the internet. The heat is probably on the same level as the Maruga Scorpion. It is a very wrinkly pod with hardly any seeds in it.

picture sharing

----------------------

I have another plant also labelled as a Naga Viper which looks a lot like the ones on the internet:

image hosting 20mb

I took some of the top one to an Indian man who owns a curry restaurant. He said that they were seriously hot and the hottest he'd ever tried. I'll try taking seeds (if i can find some in the pods as they seem to be almost seedless) and grow them. The plant is very fruitful with about 100 or more pods on.

I have never seen one like it on the net. It does look like a longer version of the Bhut you mentioned. They almost look like a regular cayenne to many people, yet I would say it is of the Capsicum Chinese family and a kind of Bhut or Naga Viper. I hope to know exactly what it is as the heat is insane. 

Naga viper is a cross of a cros.. so tehr eis 3 gene i think...   and bhut might be in and still unstable so can lean toward  parent gene
The Naga Viper is a cross between the Bhut Jolokia, the first pepper to cross the million mark on the Scoville scale, the Naga Morich and the Trinidad Scorpion.

so  bhut pheno might appear until really stable.

Back