• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

is this Bhut Jolokia ?

so how hot does all of assumed Jolokia (my fake Bhut) compare to the real Bhut Jolokia? Is it worth to plan "real" Bhut Jolokia when you have a chance to plan Trinidad Scorpion Butch T or Trinidad Douglah? Thank you. I explain more: if you have only 1 available pot. And you want the hottest pepper to trick the family and friends? What should you plant?

1. Bhut Jolokia
2. Trinidad Scorpion Butch T
3. Trinidad Doughlah
4. Trinidad 7 pod Brain Strain.

Thank you again.

The only way you want to use that to trick your friends is if you hate them, you have a half tank of gas, and the hospital ER programmed into your tom-tom.

Based on your location, I think a scorp variety would do better. Real Bhut's are finicky as hell.

Bih jolokia are about the same as bhut jolokia in heat, though it's hard to say for sure that those are bih. Not sure why you would want to trick your friends and family, but Butch T is the least gnarly and evil looking pod. Most people take one look at a bhut jolokia, douglah, or brain strain and say no freaking way.

Back