• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

issue Is this damage to the leaves from over watering or under watering and heat?

It was a hot day out and I noticed the leaves wilting so I watered them and put them in the shade and they turned yellow and these leaves easily broke off.

I've been having issues with these peppers all season but my other ones are doing fine. They are Carolina reapers and Trinidad Scorpions.
PXL_20220710_190408723.jpg

What are you feeding them, the schedule, and watering schedule like?
I started them on tiger bloom fertilizer just the other day but before that I had a granular bone meal and tomato fertilizer. I water just enough to wet the surface of the dirt and I do that every second day, but I feel the dirt first.

When was the last time you gave them a good full watering? Just asking because some pepper plants have different water requirements.

Example: I've had Indian Carbon Ghosts that wanted a lot of water, when my Chocolate 7 Pot Primo barely wants any.

When was the last time you gave them a good full watering? Just asking because some pepper plants have different water requirements.

Example: I've had Indian Carbon Ghosts that wanted a lot of water, when my Chocolate 7 Pot Primo barely wants any.
I would say only when it rains. Last week we had a major rainfall that lasted the whole afternoon.

I have some ghost peppers and cayenne chili's and they seem to be doing fine, so maybe you're right with the water requirements. These ones might just need more water.

Back