• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Is this not the best scare ever?

Yeah, and that guy was just up there waiting. Fake, lol. Sunroof happens to be open, guy doesn't feel him on the car... and the dude waits for the scare!

thehotpepper.com said:
Yeah, and that guy was just up there waiting. Fake, lol. Sunroof happens to be open, guy doesn't feel him on the car... and the dude waits for the scare!

Thanatopsis said:
^^^
Totally, no way the driver would have not felt him no matter how softly he did it.

No way man, the guys a ninja. You don't see ninjas until it's too late..... :lol:

Oh, I know quite a few people around here who are oblivious to the little things going on around them. With some people, it's just too easy to sneek up on them or play tricks on them.

Poisonette said:
Oh, I know quite a few people around here who are oblivious to the little things going on around them. With some people, it's just too easy to sneek up on them or play tricks on them.

I'd say it's too easy with most people. This might have been a fake, but many people wouldn't have noticed that - especially in the "safety" of their own garage.

Back