• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

It s a Go!

Hey Guys!!!(By guys I also mean Girls)I sudentley came across a you tube video about Urine fertilizer, so its 10 parts water one part urine, and , yes I decided to give it a try in only one of my plants and see how that goes, any success with this method ????

My dog pees on various plants in the yard and even if I get to it quickly and try to flush the plant with the hose it still seems to be a few days (if at all) to bounce back to normal.

I've heard of the wee-tilizer before. As I understand, as long as it's diluted and it doesn't sit and stagnate, it doesn't smell. Supposedly, it is a great source of organic nitrogen and is sterile. I've peed around my garden as bunny deterrent.

Well don t thick it will smell as much as fish emulsion, but remember, its one part urine 10 parts water so I don t think it will smell that bad, it also evaporates quickly so have to use it the same day, cant save it because it will star to decompose and then the ammonia kicks in, thats the stage where it start s to stink, and yes, its high in nitrogen, also haves phosphorus.

I know its good for citrus, we have rep here at work who i will call Barry (because thats his name) that collects his pee in a two litre bottle in his garage and periodically feed his citrus trees with it around the drip line. He swears by it but not so sure about chilli plants. Im going to have to experiment with this next season!

I know its good for citrus, we have rep here at work who i will call Barry (because thats his name) that collects his pee in a two litre bottle in his garage and periodically feed his citrus trees with it around the drip line. He swears by it but not so sure about chilli plants. Im going to have to experiment with this next season!

Remind me to burn any pods you send me next season dude... :rofl:

my wife just asked me, so that's why the yard smells like a urinal??? BUSTED!!! :D lol

jesting really :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thanks your friend joe

I've used it before.
It doesn't stink unless you let it sit out and ferment. Use it immediately and it's fine.
It works decently, but it's NPK is going to vary greatly depending on your diet. That's why I don't use it. No control with it.

Back