• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

ItBurns Pizza (FAIL)

Hell with the challenge, Deodorant and after shave?!? really? That isn't all that smart. 

how about just smear it in your eyes next time. 

I dare ya!!!!!!!!!!!

jedisushi06 said:
Not sure why he rubbed it on his armpit?  

They were having fun. After speaking to Caveman and Zac quite a bit they repeatedly say that these videos are about a father and son just having fun and doing something a lil crazy. The punishment is more of a lets get some laughs out of each other type of thing and ya only live once and you make life what you want it to be type of mantra. Awesome attempt guys , Im not sure many more people on this forum would even attempt this pizza.

ItBurns said:

They were having fun. After speaking to Caveman and Zac quite a bit they repeatedly say that these videos are about a father and son just having fun and doing something a lil crazy. The punishment is more of a lets get some laughs out of each other type of thing and ya only live once and you make life what you want it to be type of mantra. Awesome attempt guys , Im not sure many more people on this forum would even attempt this pizza.
Eating 3 oz of pepper powder, puking,  then rubbing it in your arm pit doesn't sound like fun to me.  Would have been cooler to take that whole bag of powder and make some homemade chili out of it, but then it wouldn't be edible.  Looks like a waste of some perfectly good pepper powder to me.  then again everyone is entitled to an opinion plus a right to waste your $ however you choose.

You guys did pretty good all things considered! :party:

And there are pricier pizzas out there, check out this option on the menu at a pizza shop in Malta. From1800 euros. Blew our minds when we saw it, and apparently it does get ordered from time to time -- or so said the waiter at least.

oybd.jpg

lmao. If you add something as expensive as truffles to an already expensive pizza that doesn't get eaten then i would have to call you crazy :P

Back