• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

It's about time!

My super hots are starting to fruit
Fatalii:
IMG_9447.jpg

Trinidad Scorpion:
IMG_9444.jpg

Red Savina:
IMG_9450.jpg

Devil's Tongue:
IMG_9456.jpg

My wife hates me because of this. I didn't even get this excited when she went into labor with our daughter!!!

scarpetti said:
My wife hates me because of this. I didn't even get this excited when she went into labor with our daughter!!!

I know what you mean, my wife is 3 weeks away from our 3rd baby and she says I'm paying more attention to my chilli babies :mouthonfire:

JungleRain said:
I know what you mean, my wife is 3 weeks away from our 3rd baby and she says I'm paying more attention to my chilli babies :mouthonfire:

they don't scream and wake u up at 3.45 am.

that was cruel but baby's of any kind are good. where would our future plants/chili heads come from if there were no babys eh?

chillilover said:
I'm really excited too but if I had a kid I would probably be more excited than this.:lol: Don't tell your daughter that:(

She just turned 10 and has figured that out. She's actually wanting to get involved with my activities. So now to the next quote......

"that was cruel but baby's of any kind are good. where would our future plants/chili heads come from if there were no babys eh?"

Back