• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

It's that time ..... id please kind folks

Anyone got any clue?  60% of my peppers didn't get labeled for surprise factor, and here we are SURPRISE !  

Attachments

• 11327300_814818048612570_1697390717_n.jpg
    11327300_814818048612570_1697390717_n.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 71
KingLeerUK - I have both red n yellow devil's tongue growing and I would not say either look lime green.  Thing is,I also have a lime tree with fruit and I would not say it is lime green, so I am all sorts of confused about the term.  Not joking when I ask that you please post a photo of your devils tongue plants so I can get a better idea.

Kraken - Serrano not on his grow list.  I didn't grow poblano this year, but memory is pulling me that way.  Its the dent that makes me think that.  I do not remember poblano being that elongated but I do remember the dent.  I do not remember the dent in serrano.

ajdrew said:
KingLeerUK - I have both red n yellow devil's tongue growing and I would not say either look lime green.  Thing is,I also have a lime tree with fruit and I would not say it is lime green, so I am all sorts of confused about the term.  Not joking when I ask that you please post a photo of your devils tongue plants so I can get a better idea.

These are the Devil's Tongue Yellow pictures I found from my 2014 grow log:

hYr2yWX.jpg

M0qLTJQ.jpg

OAuFjkS.jpg

D3monic said:
Don't look like no pablano to me too thin. Mine where always wide and had a channel on the top that water would pool on. Tree frogs loved that. 

Pablano Pete!

KingLeerUK said:

These are the Devil's Tongue Yellow pictures I found from my 2014 grow log:

hYr2yWX.jpg

M0qLTJQ.jpg

OAuFjkS.jpg

Pablano Pete!

<3 I got more tree frog tadpoles in the pond so there should be a Pablano Pete II hanging around this summer  ;)

Back