vendor I’ve been gone for a few years: Where do you get powder from?

I had quite a large stash of pepper powder and a decent little "farm" going. Just a few planters with plenty of peppers. I had a HUGE issue with massive green catapillars that ate all my plants while I was gone on vacation to Sweden. I decided to get some pepper powder from Jeff, but was exteremly saddened to see that his website was perminantly shut down. I am heart broken. I have tried searching the forums but have found no good alternative. What are the reputable pepper powder venders now?

Sicman and joynerspeppers are the first two that came to mind. A.j. Drew is another....check the vendor and classified sections. And go back a year or two.

Good luck!
SL

Thanks guys ill check the suggestions! I saw the pepper lovers thing on the sidebar but it says minimum order is 19kilos and thats waaayy to big for my budget. Ive used her for my seeds in the past. I tried searching the classifieds but was coming up short on recent postings. Thanks so much. You guys are always a great help.

Hophead said:
https://www.pepperlover.com/pods-powders - I have used this site many times never had a problem and if you look in the vendor vault you can view 55+ pages of people giving this site great feedback.

ablizno said:
Thanks guys ill check the suggestions! I saw the pepper lovers thing on the sidebar but it says minimum order is 19kilos and thats waaayy to big for my budget. Ive used her for my seeds in the past. I tried searching the classifieds but was coming up short on recent postings. Thanks so much. You guys are always a great help.

She has over 40 different kinds of powders you can buy and the sizes range from 200 grams to 1.5KG. If you click on the link i posted it takes you right to it. Enjoy!

Edit: You might have to contact the site to see whats in stock but i have got powders from them years ago and was happy.

Back