• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

I've been voted one of the 10 Best Wolverines on the Net!

Some of you may know that I am a comic book geek. I have Wolverine's prop claws from the first X-Men film which prompted me to get a replica costume made. I wore it to Comic Con in 2004 and got interviewed by VH-1's Best Week Ever and Entertainment Tonight.

Today, I've been voted one of the 10 Best Wolverine Look Alikes on The Internet by Bam Kapow! Click here to see the main section and Click Here to see what picture they used.

imaguitargod said:
Some of you may know that I am a comic book geek. I have Wolverine's prop claws from the first X-Men film which prompted me to get a replica costume made. I wore it to Comic Con in 2004 and got interviewed by VH-1's Best Week Ever and Entertainment Tonight.

Today, I've been voted one of the 10 Best Wolverine Look Alikes on The Internet by Bam Kapow! Click here to see the main section and Click Here to see what picture they used.

Fabulous. You sure got that costume down to a T and you look the part as well. Well done lad, Very cool.

Boanergez

more fuzz on the chin and you are number one my friend.....the guy i saw the other night from the comic book convention he had the fuzz face.

Very cool. Gotta admit though, it was hard to look at your mug while there was so many scantily clad super girls. I'm just sayin!

Back