• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Jack in the Box Blazin' Chicken Sandwich Reveiw

I've never had jack in the box, but I am sure it is the same as all the other chicken sandwiches I have had at fast food places.  I do like Chic-Fil-A's southern style chicken sandwich, just chicken on a buttered roll and pickles.  

JayT said:
I've never had jack in the box, but I am sure it is the same as all the other chicken sandwiches I have had at fast food places.  I do like Chic-Fil-A's southern style chicken sandwich, just chicken on a buttered roll and pickles.  

Yeah, as far as fast food chicken sandiches go Chic-Fil-A is pretty decent; although their fries taste terrible and no amount of ranch dressing can make them palatable.

On a side note, for everyone who's been complaining about how mild these fast food chain sandwiches are I suggest investing in this nifty Sriracha 2 Go bottle and filling it with 1 part ghost pepper puree and 2 parts Sriracha, or go 1:1 if you're feeling adventurous, and bring it with you anytime you eat out.

Sriracha%202%20Go.png

moruga welder said:
your right there ! it was just the same run of the mill fast food .
For some reason, I got to thinking a little more about that old Jack in the box and to the best of my knowledge that may have been my 1st experience with spicy food that got me hooked on a feeling back in "73".
yeah I know but that song was prevalent on the radio back then too. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5jkAkm4JmM

CAPCOM said:
For some reason, I got to thinking a little more about that old Jack in the box and to the best of my knowledge that may have been my 1st experience with spicy food that got me hooked on a feeling back in "73".
yeah I know but that song was prevalent on the radio back then too. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5jkAkm4JmM
WLS RADIO i believe .    
Tony Cappello said:

Yeah, as far as fast food chicken sandiches go Chic-Fil-A is pretty decent; although their fries taste terrible and no amount of ranch dressing can make them palatable.

On a side note, for everyone who's been complaining about how mild these fast food chain sandwiches are I suggest investing in this nifty Sriracha 2 Go bottle and filling it with 1 part ghost pepper puree and 2 parts Sriracha, or go 1:1 if you're feeling adventurous, and bring it with you anytime you eat out.

Sriracha%202%20Go.png
no complaining here my friend ! i never leave home without a few tubes of my powders , only problem i have is what varieties to take ! can't take them all pockets be a bulging !  would look welllllll  funny !     :onfire:

moruga welder said:
WLS RADIO i believe .    

no complaining here my friend ! i never leave home without a few tubes of my powders , only problem i have is what varieties to take ! can't take them all pockets be a bulging !  would look welllllll  funny !     :onfire:
Yeah, probably, Larry lujack or uncle Larry and his animal stories.

I love that sriracha 2 go, I havent seen one b4 now.

CAPCOM said:
Yeah, probably, Larry lujack or uncle Larry and his animal stories.

I love that sriracha 2 go, I havent seen one b4 now.
those were the days !  yeah that is kinda neat to go . i have a big bottle . is a cool idea tho !     :onfire:

Those would make cool gifts if you buy 3 save 6 bucks. Very cool! :woohoo:
Love that song!! Many great memories lots of great music :)

Back