• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Jack Link's Carne Seca

Has anyone else tried this its so good i keep buying more and saying i will save some for later but by then its gone. :(
Has anyone one made their own also?

carne seca should be sun dried and is often reconstituded for use in stews and stuff. I haven't tried jack links yet.

tru carl, carne seca means dry meat. but this is just the label flavor of the beef jerky jalapeno flavor. Its good stuff though.

Guy's I'm sorry, but grocery store jerky just doesn't cut the cheese! Give the Hot Pepper member Arizona Jack's jerky a try! Also have a blog buddy by the name of GatorMan who makes a KILLA jerky with Cajohn's Black Mamba! It freakin' rocks! :oops:

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Guy's I'm sorry, but grocery store jerky just doesn't cut the cheese! Give the Hot Pepper member Arizona Jack's jerky a try! Also have a blog buddy by the name of GatorMan who makes a KILLA jerky with Cajohn's Black Mamba! It freakin' rocks! :oops: [/QUOTE]

No doubt, fresh jerky is WWWWAAAAAYYYYYY better....but i can't get it down here, and i'm too impatient to wait for it if i mail order the stuff.

Hell, i was climbing the walls waiting for the 2 bottles of sauce i ordered from you, Captain!!:shocked:

I am very happy with my microwave size dehydrator and linens and things food slicer (it was a gift). Sickmont, it may be time for you to start making your own.

oh, and everyone loves my dried mangos too.

darthcarl said:
I am very happy with my microwave size dehydrator and linens and things food slicer (it was a gift). Sickmont, it may be time for you to start making your own.

oh, and everyone loves my dried mangos too.

Yeah, i should. Hmmm...gives me an idea. How about Gator Jerky?

darthcarl said:
My one experience with gator anything was bad enough that I will say nope...no gator jerky

Really? I find Gator to be very good(especially if it's fresh). Sorry you had a such bad experience with it.

Back