wanted Jalapeno and Cayenne Seeds Wanted

I am looking for some nice varieties of Jalapeno and Cayenne seeds. I know...boring, right? Maybe there are some great varieties I haven't heard of?

I haven't been able to grow any good Jalapenos using store bought seeds/plants, and need some cayenne to make more powder.

I can send a SASBE, or I have tons of seeds to trade, so send me your needs and maybe we can help each other out.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. I really appreciate it! My fiance can't stand all the super hots growing and wants more "regular" peppers (at least she indulges my hobby a bit!)

Thanks!
Mike

I got the fooled you jalepeno which is a jalapeno with no heat, pablanos, urfa biber , sweet datil and bolsa de dulce. All pretty low to no heat but good flavors. Pm sent

I have Cobra cayenne, Island Hellfire cayenne and Biker Billy Jalapeño. If you want any of those, send me a pm.

KevinH said:
Haven't received a SASBE yet..
Sorry. 

I've been busy with work and will get it out soon. Thanks again for your help. Everyone has been great in helping out. 

I can't wait for Spring! It's been so cold in the "D" lately...30 below windchill yesterday.

I know how it goes with work.. Been working 20 hour days all week.
MotorCity said:
Sorry. 

I've been busy with work and will get it out soon. Thanks again for your help. Everyone has been great in helping out. 

I can't wait for Spring! It's been so cold in the "D" lately...30 below windchill yesterday.

tctenten said:
tctenten, on 07 Feb 2015 - 10:46 AM, said:tctenten, on 07 Feb 2015 - 10:46 AM, said:

I have Cobra cayenne, Island Hellfire cayenne and Biker Billy Jalapeño. If you want any of those, send me a pm.

Could you tell me a little more about the Island Hellfire peppers? I'm thinking of growing it in my garden this year and some particulars would be very helpful. :)

Back