• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Jalapeno peanut brittle

Peanut brittle is probably my favorite candy. So a couple weeks ago, I was at the home and garden expo here in WF and came across a table selling peanut brittle, including jalapeno peanut brittle, and even gave me a free sample.

So yeah, I have a new favorite candy, to say the least. Not a whole lot of heat really, but it takes an already good candy and adds just a light kick to it. Would love to try it done with other peppers, maybe a cayenne or habanero peanut brittle.

Anyone else ever had anything similar? I got mine from Cooper Candy Company, from Weatherford, TX.

By the way, I went in looking for hopefully some seed dealers or plant dealers with pepper plants. Spent $50 on stuff there, but no seeds or plants-- just the peanut brittle, a few dip mixes, a new sushi knife, and a rack for grilling jalapenos and such.

Ahhh Heather's Heat and Flavor! I've been to the Legacy Village store. Granted 2002 or so was the last time I was there as I'm rarely in the area now.

There was another store in Mentor I used to go to a lot as well, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it.

Back