• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video Jamie Kocher eats Bhut Jolokia (video)

Jamie Kocher, ceo of the Waimea Bay Chili Pepper Company, and www.BambooandTikis.com, eats the largest and most spiciest part of the Bhut (Naga/Ghost) Jolokia Chili Pepper and this old man almost dies.
The Bhut Jolokia holds the Guinness Book of World Record's title as the hottest pepper. Jamie personally grows these peppers organically in Hawaii. For hours he writhes in the burning pain from the back heat of the world's hottest pepper.

[video=youtube;1tRq8ExAHzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tRq8ExAHzk[/video]

Hahahaha, i chomped down on a good two thirds of a BIG one of those at Sawtell when i went to the chilli festival.
That dude is a girls blouse! :onfire:
:lol:

Novacastrian said:
That dude is a girls blouse! :onfire:
A girls blouse! Never heard that one before but it's quite funny :lol:
It was a pretty funny video, this dude can't handle a hot pepper very well. btw, whats the deal with almost everyone making these videos but only eating a tiny morsel anymore?:P Don't they want to be able to say 'Hell yeah I ate one of the worlds hottest peppers,' not 'I tasted one?'

I laughed my ass off at this one when I first saw it... this kid suffers!

[video=youtube;PdM1pkOO5Is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdM1pkOO5Is[/video]

"IT'S VERY HOT!" :flamethrower:

I seriously give the kid a WIN for effort and balls!

I have to admit though that when i did it i was as drunk as three or four men, maybe that helped a bit!

I've eaten three of them whole. They are absolutely intense, but the way he reacted, I seriously doubt he gobbles on habs all the time like he says.

JayT said:
I've eaten three of them whole. They are absolutely intense, but the way he reacted, I seriously doubt he gobbles on habs all the time like he says.

I'll agree with that statement :) I've had some pretty innocent looking orange habs before that were absolute fireballs.

Back