vendor Jaunitos Peppers

Ordered on Wednesday and recieved SFRB from Jaunitos Peppers on Friday. Included in box
2 - Carolina Reaper
5 - Moruga Scorpion
4 - Chocolate Habanero
6 - Habanero paper lantern
2 - Brazilian Starfish---FREEBIES
and a handfull - White Bullet Habanero
A+ on customer service, new website is easy to navigate, and all pods arrived in excellent condition. Great selection of heat and flavor in this box. Very happy with service. FREE SHIPPING and fast delivery. Dug into the bullet habs right away and man them things pack a punch. Sauces are in my future! Thanks!

20140725_171712.jpg

I messaged Juanito for some dried peppers and flakes. He told me he haas Paper Lantern Habs and some Chocolate Hab flakes. So I was Very surprised when I opened the envelope and also found some Moruga Reaper flakes!!!

I have gotten ahold of Juanito on a couple of different occasions with some questions and he was always very helpful with any question I asked. 

A+ for everything in my book!!!!

2eMs4xe.jpg

I got some seeds and flakes from Juanitos during his trick or heat sale. 

Scored some reaper and moruga flakes. Tasted great, made the mistake of tossing them into the coffee grinder to powder them up and opened it right away. Nuked myself and the wifey. Both of us burned our lungs lol.

Seed where yaki brown and white bullet habs. Growing them this year and both look great. 

Great pricing and quick shipping. 

juanitos said:
hope you took the tape off eventually lol, i see the ones in the back of that pic do

don't worry, my man - i'm not going to make a six-page thread because they mold or the roots cook =) ... haha ...

i enlarged the slits when i gave them some water, but the tape is handy for moving them around still ...

I just placed an order with Juanitos.  I just wanted to say that so far he has gone way out of his way to answer my questions and help guide me to the plants that I desired.  Shit, he even made a video for me to show me what some of my options actually looked like.  I will update when I actually receive my order, but so far he has been a top notch vendor!

I got my shipment 50 some plants from Juanitos 8 days ago everything is doing great, I cant say how cool he was to deal with He stood by his word on every level, He even replaced a few plants that I told him were crushed but might make it "I didn't even ask him to" a couple days later he sent me a tracking number. Cool guy would recommend 

Here's some pic's of the plants tonight.
5_zpsktfjhddg.jpg
2_zps5qtldgkb.jpg
3_zps5xzfd7ej.jpg
4_zpso4tjcdw8.jpg

I made an order with Juanito's peppers the other day. I tried to order 8 plants because the website said to order in multiples of 4. Within a few hours or less he contacted me stating that 7 would fit better and that he would refund me the price of the plant of my choosing to remove from the order. I ended up getting 2x White Naga, 2x Choco Bhut, 2x Morugas, and 1x White Bullet Hab. All came in very health and strong, only one was suffering from lack of water, the white bullet hab. However, that plant was already producing pods and was in need some some bigger shoes.

I also contacted him because I had difficulty setting a different shipping address than my billing address, needless to say, he took care of things and was very attentive. He always responded quickly to my emails.

Packing was done very well, the plants stayed intact and undamaged. When I opened the box, dirt didn't pour out everywhere. The soil used for starting the plants seems like a good mix, it's light, airy, and has plenty of structure.

He even sent a small free bag stuffed full of dried pods, and a bag of seed that included a variety of cayenne.

Here's a pic of the plants hardening off out in the greenhouse.

Big Ups to Juanito, very impressed.

A little story about daddy don't always know best ...

Your kids, which I separated from the tape, have been getting their first taste of tropical weather - blown over repeatedly, even off the table to the ground ... for shame ...

Had I neglected them further, they'd have been able to support one another through their first storm! =)

Actually, it's true, but I'm just returning the gift of guilt ;)

I ordered the Cardi Mougra Scotch Bonnet form him & he threw in as a freebie PDN X Peach Bhut
They are both soaking now waiting to go into dirt
The site was easy & the service was quick thanks Juanito

all shipped plants need to be hardened because they sit in a box with no light for 48hrs +

mine are started under led.

doesn't have to be complicated hardening off. just put them in the shade of a tree or something.

Back