JAYS PEACH GHOST SCORPION OWNED

Duffy is selling them Joe.......

yeah i know duffy is j my friend told me, Duffy is from California though right??

i didnt Know about DE??

anyway im going to work on my friend a little more and in fact he is already thinking about letting me have the seed for both the peach and the red, so if you guys see me with them in the future you will know i convinced him

i have already told him LOOK YOU SOLD PLANTS TO PEOPLE WHATS THE PROBLEM??

i cant seem to get a plausible answer on this one, i dont get it either?? but its my hope that people are not talking bad about him as i know some are good for.

what i think is going on is the kid who developed these is only 15 so i dont think he understands the full weight of his decisions yet
either way i will keep trying
thanks your friend Joe

im in a very tough position, because he is my friend and a business partner, i dont wanna damage either over a few seeds

thanks your friend Joe

Strange, pretty sure Jim got a few hundred pounds of pods and the plants were for sale near me in DE so not sure why you would be off limits. Good luck on your quest.

Could be how much Jim is going to sell them for VS how much you are going to sell them for. Another thing, I don't know how good of a friend he is but my good friends wouldn't sell pods/plants to someone who is going to make money off of them and then deny me of the right to have any/sell them. Might want to reevaluate your situation. Hope all goes well and in the scheme of things Joe, it's just another pepper anyway. There will be plenty more where that came from. Hearing about this situation....if I ever get these seeds, I'll wait until you have them...and if you don't ever get any, I won't grow it..

Could be how much Jim is going to sell them for VS how much you are going to sell them for. Another thing, I don't know how good of a friend he is but my good friends wouldn't sell pods/plants to someone who is going to make money off of them and then deny me of the right to have any/sell them. Might want to reevaluate your situation. Hope all goes well and in the scheme of things Joe, it's just another pepper anyway. There will be plenty more where that came from. Hearing about this situation....if I ever get these seeds, I'll wait until you have them...and if you don't ever get any, I won't grow it..
thanks i always keep my eyes open with people, i learned to many years ago, getting messed over is a the curse of "THE NICE GUY' however i have somewhat accepted this because the rewards of doing the right thing outweigh most of the bad things that can happen, im not worried im sure i will have the seeds soon, they have been very good to me in the past there no reason why they wont be again
you cant drive along a road without hitting a few bumps now and then
thanks your friend Joe

Back