Jay's Peach Scorp/Ghost

not quite getting the production out of the rest of my strains , but sure getting boat loads of pods they are just loaded . got 6 jays peach scorp/ghost . pics of 3 of them . would of took rest but mosquitos drove me out ! 
IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

damn necks on fire after touching pods and then scratching a mosquito bite ! should know better . lol

Your plants look great! Jays Peach has always been finicky for me, but I sure do love those wicked pods when they finally show themselves. . 

jedisushi06 said:
have you seen the bbg7 cross with this pepper? It's insane.
no , sounds awesome ! are there seeds available yet ?
jcw10tc said:
Nice. Yours look meaner than mine. Mine look a little more like ghosts not as much scorpion as yours.
their loaded all 6 plants , lots of mean twisty , bumpy pods , their so loaded in the canopy , you couldn't tell by the pics. can't get them all without video.

moruga welder said:
did you get your seed from me ?
yes, but i think you gave me the nice ones, haha, i'm pretty sure the ones i planted were from you, i ended up getting from 2 others all about the same time, but i am sure its yours that are growing, some look more mean but most lack that scorpion like hind end like a lot of yours have, but most have the little stinger

jcw10tc said:
yes, but i think you gave me the nice ones, haha, i'm pretty sure the ones i planted were from you, i ended up getting from 2 others all about the same time, but i am sure its yours that are growing, some look more mean but most lack that scorpion like hind end like a lot of yours have, but most have the little stinger
got a lot in there like that also , one thing is for sure my friend , they'll smell great , great flavor , and tremendous heat !   you won't be disappointed ! 

Back