• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jedisushi06 2013 glog

I'm working on some guano tea recipes for my indoor/outdoor grow this year. Here are some pictures to look at. Any recipes for teas you guys got please share. I will be sharing my recipes i'm making for my pepper and cannabis plants. I will put up a list soon of all the types of peppers i'm growing.

Strain List 2013

Naga Raja Morich
Naga Morich
Bhut Jolokia Red
Bhut Jolokia Peach
Bhut Jolokia Chocolate
Bhut Jolokia Purple
Butch T Scorpion
Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate
7 Pot Orange
7 Pot Brain Strain Red
7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow
7 Pot Douglah
7 Pot Brown
7 Pot Primo
7 Pot Burgandy
7 Pot Jonah
Carolina Reaper
Mourga Scorpion
Cow Horn
Thai Dragon
Bishops Crown
Golden Cayenne
Faria Scotch Bonnet
Yellow Mushroom
Datil
Trinidad Congo
Ring Of Fire
Thai Hot
Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
Caribbean Red

Attachments

• P2040208.JPG
    P2040208.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 69
  • P2040208.JPG
    P2040208.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 77
  • P2040209.JPG
    P2040209.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 58
  • P2040210.JPG
    P2040210.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 58
  • P2040215.JPG
    P2040215.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 57
Guano's work great! I just made up an early bloom tea myself the other day,try picking up some of Dr. Earths Bud and Bloom.It's great for top dressing and adding to teas as well

I was told by a friend of a cave locally where bat guano can be shoveled up. I have been tempted to go get some, but don't want to hurt my babies. Will be following this to see hw to use it safely.

I was told by a friend of a cave locally where bat guano can be shoveled up. I have been tempted to go get some, but don't want to hurt my babies. Will be following this to see hw to use it safely.
Yeah the sad thing is most all the bats on the east coast are infected and many have died. I used to see hundreds at dusk now I am lucky if I see 1. I have wondered how potent using fresh would be...

Yeah the sad thing is most all the bats on the east coast are infected and many have died. I used to see hundreds at dusk now I am lucky if I see 1. I have wondered how potent using fresh would be...
I think it needs to composted first just like any other manure,it'd be like adding a fresh steaming pile of cow crap to your plants and would most likely burn them.If anyone does try this I'd like to see it as well.

i did the guano thing when i lived in round rock texas.. we had a colony of 250000 bats under a bridge i lived near.. you could take all you wanted for free.. i made my grass grow like mad so i didnt do a second application.. mowing more than once a week was excessive.. i never did peppers while there but would like to try sometime.

i did the guano thing when i lived in round rock texas.. we had a colony of 250000 bats under a bridge i lived near.. you could take all you wanted for free.. i made my grass grow like mad so i didnt do a second application.. mowing more than once a week was excessive.. i never did peppers while there but would like to try sometime.
I used to watch those bats in Austin nightly during season, was pretty cool to sit back and drink while watching them destroy the mosquito population.

Gorgeous looking plants. I feel good just looking at this glog. Peppers and ganja. Wooohoooooooo
Im getting ready to harvest my first two plants. I'm going to start flushing them today and give them at least two days of darkness and clean water from the store. I'm also getting more high tech with more grow room. Will post pictures as i update my room. My worm casting just came in the mail, bought some buffalo loam today along with fish meal. Time to start brewing up some dank bat shit.

Looking great Mike!
Glad to see the attic back in action.
Are those "64" peppers in the 5th pic your dwc?
Definitely following this grow!

Looking great Mike!
Glad to see the attic back in action.
Are those "64" peppers in the 5th pic your dwc?
Definitely following this grow!
yeah buddy. This is Skunk #1 from what i hear. It's a Telluride strain that's been in this area for who knows how long. Smells like a lemon blueberry bar. I have one more grow coming before i have to quit. Love having a medical marijuana card. Overgrow the government.

I don't know about bat guano but I harvest fresh chicken manure and I have to dry it for weeks because if you use it fresh it will burn the living tar out of roots, nitrogen over dose, but it's very safe when dried out. Not sure if you keep a test plant growing like me, but if you do ... maybe you should try harvesting some if you can and allow it to dry out for a few weeks before using. Only use it on one test plant to see if what ever they have affects the plant. Sun drying it could get rid of what ever has affected the bats if that's the case of them disappearing, who knows maybe they don't have enough food supply or their enemies have killed them off. It might be worth trying ...

Edit: or they have moved on to a new location with better food supply to sustain their flock if that's what a group of dem is called, hehe

Brewing up my first batch of tea. Super excited. Recipe and pictures to follow.

Guano's work great! I just made up an early bloom tea myself the other day,try picking up some of Dr. Earths Bud and Bloom.It's great for top dressing and adding to teas as well
do you have a recipe i can check out?

Damn man those buds look pretty dense bro! What strains you got growin? There was pepper plants in them pics somewhere?

Damn man those buds look pretty dense bro! What strains you got growin? There was pepper plants in them pics somewhere?
yes i got tons of pepper plants up there too. It is skunk #1 from i'm told. Smells like a lemon blueberry bar. Working in some other strains as well in my next medical grow.

Here's your amendment 64 song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znpt_Umixcs

P6040208.JPG

over winters making a comeback

P6060202.JPG

Naga Raja Morich. Seeds from chile pepper pete
P6040205.JPG

Tea!
Rhubarb!

Attachments

• P6040212.JPG
    264 KB · Views: 65
IMG_0100.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

Tomatoes

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0116.jpg

new mex suave orange
IMG_0113.JPG

Baby Mourgas
IMG_0112.JPG

IMG_0106.JPG

Over winters trying to make pods, but it's so hot here right now.
IMG_0107.JPG

late starts.
IMG_0108.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG
The most redneck driving shit i have ever seen.  This was taken in Coon Rapids Iowa.  My cousin who goes to Iowa state University was driving the black car, #9r.
IMG_0103.JPG

Datil in front, Naglah in the middle, and Carolina Reaper in the back.
IMG_0098.jpg

Carne Asada 
IMG_0120.jpg

What's hiding in the tomatoes?

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0119.jpg

Making some garlic trindad scorpion paste right now.

Back