• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jedisushi06 2016 Rogue One

planted list.

Bubblegum x Reaper x Chocolate Scorpion X 2
Wrecking Ball X 2
Red Jonah X 2
Red Moa Scotch Bonnet X 2
Trinidad Scotch Bonnet x 2
Chocolate Moruga Brains X 2
Carolina Reaper with tails ( wicked pods ) X 1
Orange Brain Strain X 1
SBJ7 ( bumpy ) X 1
Yellow Daisy Cutter X 2
Genghis Kahn X 1
Puerto Rican Yellow Habanero X 1
Burkina Yellow Habanero X 1
Yellow Jonah's Brains X 1
Jamaican Scotch Bonnet Long x 1
Yellow Lava X 3
Carolina Reaper X 4
Mustard Lava x 2
Red Borg9 x Chocolate Bhutlah SM X 4
Red Primo X 5
Yellow Carolina Reaper X 4
Bubblegum x HP50 X 4
Chocolate Lava X 4
Chocolate Primo X 2
Yellow Bhutlah X 2
Papa Joe's Scotch Bonnet X 2
Yellow Jonah X 2
West Indian Yellow Habanero X 2
Yellow Dystopia X 4
Chocolate Bhutlah SM x Red Lava ( Bhutlah SM parent) x 2
Red lava x Chocolate Bhutlah SM ( Red scorpion shaped pods) X 2
Chocolate Bhutlah x Red Lava X 2
Vader Jigsaw ( My chocolate Jigsaw ) X 2

IMG_0018.JPG

yes very evil.  Most kids start out as pill addicts then move to heroin because it's cheaper.  The government forces pills on use then make us addicts.  
Listen to what this guy says about prescription pills.  There is no proof. they work.

jedisushi06 said:
yes very evil.  Most kids start out as pill addicts then move to heroin because it's cheaper.  The government forces pills on use then make us addicts.  
Listen to what this guy says about prescription pills.  There is no proof. they work.
Well they haven't given me pain meds that work..(tramadol, a joke) OTC work better. But something that did work was plaquenil, first time in 12 years I was pain free. I always thought it was from 25 years of being an auto tech (wear and tear) but the side effects were crazy. It changed my vision (it came back to normal after I dropped the meds) , uh, sleep? We can't do that. My wife wouldn't let me drive anywhere because I was so sleep deprived I fell asleep driving, NOT GOOD! Other bad side effects I won't mention. But Lemon slices in my water and Barlean's fish oil help with inflammation/pain. Until I'm retired (3.5 years) as they test where I work, and don't want to go there. But I do hear quite a lot about the cannabis strains that offer pain relief. A good nights sleep would be just fantastic!

jedisushi06 said:
Finally got my plants out bro on saturday.
How's the weather. Hit 90 today. Most of my plants are final pots or ground. Still have some work tomorrow. I should have them all done this weekend. Except for the hydro to soil plants.

jedisushi06 said:
it's been around 80 so far with mid 40 nighttime temps.  I have a lot of potting up to do once they get used to being in the sun.
You get them plants potted up? It's going to be around 100 for the next 2 weeks.

Hope all is well.

muskymojo said:
Very nice! Best of luck in 2016!

:cheers:

Oh, did you here Blair Walsh tried to commit suicide?!

He failed because he couldn't manage to kick the chair out from under him...
I hope the Vikings have a better season this year and The Chiefs win the super bowl or The Vikings.  Looks like green bay has an easy schedule this season.
OCD Chilehead said:
You get them plants potted up? It's going to be around 100 for the next 2 weeks.

Hope all is well.
Yeah i need to post pics.  It's been crazy hot here with no cloud cover.  I have to order a dog kennel to lock my two cannabis plants in.  Can't have them out in the open here in the city limits.  

Did you end up starting any Assam Bhuts this year?  My overwintered plant is putting out some pods... can't wait to enjoy them when they're ripe.

Hello Jedisushi06, I was wondering if you had any Yellow Dystopia seeds for sale?
Please let me know when you have a chance to.

Thank you.

Kindest regards,

Pepzi

Hi Jedi.  I've been searching for the Yellow Dystopia.  Wondering if you had any of those seeds to trade or sell.  Please let me know.  Thank you.

Back