• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Jersey Boyz Jerky ( spicy)

This is our first time reviewing jerky. However we've been a lover of jerky for years. We received a package from NJ. Opened it up and found a very cool labeled package of Jersey Boyz Jerky.

The label lived upto the contents which were very tasty. I didn't find it all that spicy but still very good jerky. I liked the label and the jerky was very flavorful. The jerky itself was perfect not to dry or to wet. Had a great flavor and the list of ingredients read Beef,soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, cider vinegar,cayenne pepper, cajun seasoning,spanish paprika,red pepper, black pepper, and fresh habanero's making my mouth water for more as I'm typing this. I hear they are going to have a Naga dusted version for the fiery food show that I would like to try.

Mick
Kato's

Wow...I can't believe I missed this thread!

Yeah, I stopped by the Jersey Boyz booth to say, "Hi" and sampled a few pieces of their delectable jerky. I don't remember a Naga dusted jerky, but what I had was some top notch stuff...made me sniffle a little too!

DevilDuck said:
Wow...I can't believe I missed this thread!

Yeah, I stopped by the Jersey Boyz booth to say, "Hi" and sampled a few pieces of their delectable jerky. I don't remember a Naga dusted jerky, but what I had was some top notch stuff...made me sniffle a little too!

Man, I was going to sell the Jersey Boyz some Naga powder then he went AWOL. ;) Maybe I insuled him with the price. ahhh Hope things are ok??!! Would love to try some Naga Fish Jerky....I'm not sure if the Jersey Boyz do it or not, but I hear fish jerky is good.

Rock on,

Primo

naga powder

Primo said:
Man, I was going to sell the Jersey Boyz some Naga powder then he went AWOL. ;) Maybe I insuled him with the price. ahhh Hope things are ok??!! Would love to try some Naga Fish Jerky....I'm not sure if the Jersey Boyz do it or not, but I hear fish jerky is good.

Rock on,

Primo

NO primo no insult just have been very busy with order..We do need to speak..

Also we do have the naga dusted jerky..all that are interested please send me an email and i will tell you all where to get some..Again Primo send me an email with the price again if you still have some.

Thanks
Jersey Boyz Jerky:hell:

JerseyBoyzJerky said:
NO primo no insult just have been very busy with order..We do need to speak..

Also we do have the naga dusted jerky..all that are interested please send me an email and i will tell you all where to get some..Again Primo send me an email with the price again if you still have some.

Thanks
Jersey Boyz Jerky:hell:

Will do brother...about to crash for the night, but I'll send you one tomorrow. I understand...never enough hours in the day. I wish I could be thinking of this email right now and the computer could be typing it....someday. Godspeed for the Lab Monkey. Take care.

Primo

Back