• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Jersey Devil's Brew

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Product Reviewed:
Jersey Devil's Brew "Fire Roasted Pepper Sauce"
Company:
Downtown Market
www.downtown-market.com
TheHotPepper Member:
jbhill
Listed Ingredients:
Peppers, tomatoes, garlic, tomato paste, onions, vinegar.
Label/Packaging:
Low quality, but he says new labels are coming.
Heat Index:

According to the letter that came with this sauce, Brett is a newcomer to the sauce industry. You wouldn't know it from the sauce! This is a great sandwich sauce. You can put it on anything... from a New Orleans sandwich (muffaletta) to a Cuban sandwich... I tried them all with this sauce.

Tastes like Red Savina peppers were used. I'm not an expert on picking out peppers yet, but it tasted like it to me.

This sauce packs some real heat! You won't be disappointed with this one. Great flavor too. Nothing is overpowering. It is reminiscent of Cap'n's Red Savina sauce (if you like that sauce, you will like this), but it has its own character.

Welcome to the sauce industry, and good luck with your sauces!

Attachments

• jerseymuffaletta.jpg
    jerseymuffaletta.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 254
  • jerseyfajita.jpg
    jerseyfajita.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 250
  • jerseycuban.jpg
    jerseycuban.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 250
Agreed. I had received a few bottles of assorted sauces from Brett some time ago. We served them up at one of our big parties. People really liked the stuff. Yeah, it's definitely got some heat, which is a good thing. I hadn't heard back from Brett after I gave him the review, but once again, good job!

We had received a bottle of Jersey Devil Brew for the Azalea Festival Sauce contest and an extra for us to try. I really liked this sauce great heat and good flavor. I think he is on to something for sure. Brett keep up the good work.

Mick
Kato's

Had some on some wings... excellent! Lips still burning.

That stuff looks good. I went to the website to check it out, but it's not on there at all. It turns out that one of my friends lives down the street from them and is very familiar with them, so i guess i'll pick some up this summer when i'm up that way for vacation.

Back