Currently growing in the tent:
Most are immature at the moment, started in February.
1. Wiri wiri (C. chinense?) which is now two years old and counting
2. Pusa Jwala (C. annuum)
3. Bhavnagri "Hot Bhaji" (C. annuum)
4. Kanthari "white"(C. frutescens)
5. Phuljadi (C. annuum) A cluster type VERY similar to Pusa Sadabahar, but hopefully more vigorous
6. Habanada (C. chinense)
Recently germinated, destination not determined (balcony or tent):
1. NUMEX De Arbol (C. annuum)
2. NUMEX Vaquero Jalapeno (C. annuum)
3. Guntur Sannam S4 (C. annuum)
4. Guyana/Mahaica Big Pepper (C. chinense) Likely same as "Tiger Teeth"
5. Aji Omnicolor (C. baccatum)
6. KS White Thai (C. annuum)
7. KaHari Mirch (C. annuum) Translates to "from/of green chili". A VERY hot birdseye type.
Pusa Jwala. I decided to cull the “mother” plant as it seemed to be in a slow decline after a year and a half of producing hundreds of peppers for me. Hopefully it’s offspring (this one) is just as prolific.