Jigsaw - anyone got flowers or pods yet???

Hmmm.
Foolishly paid a fortune for a couple seeds, but not in the grow list this year.
Still have not heard from OBN on my BB7 reservation, but it apears they are waiting for a stable strain.

I don't mind buying or planting unstable crosses---hell, this year most of my plants came out of OP pods or seeds from OP sources.
Difference being, the sources were stated as such.

When I pay high dollar for a heavily marketed product though, I expect to get that product.

I am on the list Nigel, but am not in this first swath of reviews. We can talk more in a PM if you want, but things are getting pretty crazy with reviews lately.

As far as the Jigsaw goes, I can't really see how it is gonna beat some of the heavyweights. It is just unimpressove looking and I am gonna have to try for myself. I have been surprised before...

MGOLD86 said:
I am on the list Nigel, but am not in this first swath of reviews. We can talk more in a PM if you want, but things are getting pretty crazy with reviews lately.

As far as the Jigsaw goes, I can't really see how it is gonna beat some of the heavyweights. It is just unimpressove looking and I am gonna have to try for myself. I have been surprised before...
Kinda crazy around here, too. I have a single Jigsaw plant that is flowering and has 2 tiny peppers developing. 2 months before they`ll be ripe.

Honestly, I can`t see it being a contender, either. It`s obviously a Moruga-cross, so will no doubt be hot, but I guess we`ll find out soon enough. 

Had a really hot red pod today - red pods from Brown 7-pot seeds. Looks just like the brown 7-pot apart from the colour. 

I have a couple pods on mine, not sure when they will be ready though. I have a hydro plant growing that i'm going to grow out over the winter along with my bonsai projects so should have some pods soon regardless.

Back