• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Jobe's Tomato/Veg Food vs Tomato Tone

Hey guys,

I'm starting to get all of my things in order to begin my growing season. I've yet to start my seeds but like to get the material needed for throughout the grow season. I'm a beginner as of last year and made out pretty well for my first go around. This season, I'd like to learn a bit more about the fertilizing aspect of growing. I was reading last year that some people pot up with a mix of soil and Tomato Tone and have had good success with it. I was at my local Home Depot yesterday looking for it but they didn't carry it, so instead I picked up Jobe's Organic Heirloom Tomato & Vegetable Food. I'm not to familiar with what nutrients peppers need and how often. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with either product or both. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Below is a link for the Jobe's product:

Jobe's Organic Heirloom Tomato & Vegetable Food

Thanks

I got the same stuff recently and hope to have good luck with it this year. I think in general most of the tomato specific stuff is also good for peppers.

Back