Join The New Sauce Order, Recruiting Now!

Hi THP, I'm MarkLIVE! (or Mark). Since this is more of a promotional thread, might as well go all out since I'm still in the stages before copacking. Gives you all a solid backstory. I've been creeping on THP posts for over a year now, and been learning a lot. Even not on a business standpoint, this forum is amazing. Keep up the great work. I am a huge sauce connoisseur, and I always will be. I've purchased a few sauces from these forums over the past, and WOW, you guys are awesome. Hoping I can have the same effect with my sauce if you choose to give it a chance.

I'm the creator of a salsa (it's blended) that is crafted solely based on the feedback and reviews of the countless 1000's of incredible people I've met around the world. It wouldn't be where it is today without the feedback I received. Big thank you to all.

The sauces' short on time short story of the 14+ year journey to today:
2005 - 2006 = Started with Sriracha and Tomato paste because I dislike the texture of tomatoes and the texture of chunky salsa. I'm weird I know.
2006 - 2007 = Tomatoes (yes, tomatoes) and BLENDING was introduced. Jalapeno's, onions, and a ton of other different veggies didn't make the cut.
2007 - 2008 = Sugar - GAME CHANGER!!! The idea came about from an Indian guy who tried it, then told me about the synergy of Tomatoes and sugar have together. Mind Blown.
2008 - 2010 = This was when I knew I had something special going. The flavors were all starting to come together in a more robust way and the reactions were more addicting.
2010 - 2012 = Carrots - Yeah, you probably said that out loud right now huh? hahaha. Thing is, you don't taste them, they just work in conjunction with the other veggies.
2012 - 2018 = Swapped out Sugar for Stevia, and Salt to Sea Salt to be able to make a healthy salsa that can be enjoyed by all. 
2018 - 2019 = Officially, Legally, Permits, etc etc and fighting off 2+ years of procrastination of 100's of people telling me to start sell it already....here I am. lol.

The peppers I chose were Serrano's and Habanero. The flavors between them bring out an incredible heat palette that the carrots and stevia simmer just ever so slightly. Still packs a bunch of heat though. My Mild is reduced in heat, but the flavors are still there.

----------------------

I just make it, but here's what people are saying. All reviews are just random people I've met along the way of the salsa's journey. Recent within a year to keep those reviews fresh:

"Flavors that bite, but a tad of sweetness to say sorry at the same time. I can’t explain the joy that is happening inside my mouth right now"
        - Jesse

"If I'm being honest, I ate the first jar so fast, that I've been in an internal moral debate about whether I want to be greedy and down that 2nd jar, or share it."
        - Megan

And some reviews that are still in the review vault: 

"We ate it in one sitting, send more"
        - Tiare

"My mom said it was crack, I want it in my restaurant"
        - Crystal

"Bruh.., damn this shit is addicting"
        - Some guy at a local store competition, talking with his mouth full.

"You can't just stop eating it, sooooo good. yasssss" 
        - Idk what yassss really means, but i know it's good. haha. 

---------------------------------

Ok, so that was a cool story an all bro, but let's wrap it up here:

Head over to KillaSalsa.com

THP MEMBERS GET 35% OFF!

Use Code: THP

Labels are still being tweaked, but currently each jar is customized and comes hand signed with a personal little note from myself. Save those jars, one day I might want to buy them back ;)

Priority Shipping, delivered within 1-3 business days once shipped. Made in a commercial kitchen and I'm a perfectionist, so each jar has my quality guarantee.
I've shipped to 4 countries (UK, Slovenia, Australia, and Ireland). If you're in another country, please reach out to me 1st so we can find the lowest rates and get you some salsa.

If you're interested in following Killa Salsas journey, you can follow:
Instagram - @Marklive @GetKillaSalsa
Facebook - Killa Salsa

I'm still new and getting everything in order. Killa Salsa was called The Salsa before, so there was naming conflicts when you're trying to tell your other person to buy The Salsa and they keep asking "which one". hahahaha. Killa Salsa was introduced as the 1st name change. Name is getting HUGE reviews, so unless billions of people hate it....

Welcome to the Killa Salsa Revolution!

logo_black.png

Current Jar: 

rezfb.jpg

Thank you! I'll be sending one to my kid.
Best wishes for your sauce business.

:YouCanDoIt:gif. Lol

SL

May be a bit as I'm poor folk LOL. I'm DEFINITELY getting my hand on a hot and a mild both of this salsa. Mom wantsto try it too but can't handle all the loving hotness :-)

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Got to any legit taqueria and the salsa is..... blended, except the pico. So yeah, I'm sure I would dig.... best of luck!

The Hot Pepper said:
Got to any legit taqueria and the salsa is..... blended, except the pico. So yeah, I'm sure I would dig.... best of luck!

Oh yeah, blended is my fav cause I can't do chunky, I'm weird like that, haha.

I'm working on a version that will be slightly more "crunchy" than this, and that's what I'm gonna call it, Crunchier, lol.

Thanks for everyone who's purchase or will purchase. Big things are happening, and if anyone is in the Portland area, I have my 1st location open in South Portland for online order pickup's and sales. Check the site for all the details. 

Picked up today and immediately tasted. Thumbdup. More soon when I am off the phoane posting.

That was supposed to be thumbs UP.

Quick Review-We've been enjoying the KillaSalsa!  Mild. ground up tomatoes, smell and taste the garlic but not too much and a really nice low heat.  First jar is about half gone.  It has a great fresh taste for a jarred salsa. 

It does have the weep, which is to be expected of ground tomatoes with no thickeners.  It does have carrots , which I would think would help with emulsifying, but maybe there's not enough.  Oh well, you just have to eat the chips fast.  Trust me, eating it fast is not a problem.

I wasn't able to taste the Hot, it got compromised during shipping, the seal had broke and it started fermenting. 

Good Luck to Killa~.  It's a great salsa that will appeal to a lot of customers.

Thanks!
SL

IMG_20190315_113143377.jpg

IMG_20190315_113128770.jpg

salsalady said:
Quick Review-We've been enjoying the KillaSalsa!  Mild. ground up tomatoes, smell and taste the garlic but not too much and a really nice low heat.  First jar is about half gone.  It has a great fresh taste for a jarred salsa. 

It does have the weep, which is to be expected of ground tomatoes with no thickeners.  It does have carrots , which I would think would help with emulsifying, but maybe there's not enough.  Oh well, you just have to eat the chips fast.  Trust me, eating it fast is not a problem.

I wasn't able to taste the Hot, it got compromised during shipping, the seal had broke and it started fermenting. 

Good Luck to Killa~.  It's a great salsa that will appeal to a lot of customers.

Thanks!
SL

Glad you got it. Carrots are one of those brain twisters in the salsa, lol. Nothing wrong w/ them in there as they pack TONS of health benefits and like you said, brings a texture with it in a way, but I know when I add more, the tastes bland up a little more.

Hate shipping issues, and Hot is my classic original. I got your PM, I'll make sure you get experience the hot.

I don't think anyone yet has told me they haven't had issues eating this salsa fast, not by choice, by craving, lol.

Thanks for the feedback! 

Back