• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JoynersHotPepper 2015 Pepper Party

So far behind this year, have not even made a list for 2015. This shall be the week to shed the lazy!

10423817_949848828382177_1789482448508038820_n.png

Nice money shots Chris... Yowza! Are you planning on drying all of your pods for powder, or are you trying different things? Has the weather calmed down for you at all lately? Keeping fingers crossed that Hurricane season doesn't continue the trend you had earlier in the year...

stickman said:
Nice money shots Chris... Yowza! Are you planning on drying all of your pods for powder, or are you trying different things? Has the weather calmed down for you at all lately? Keeping fingers crossed that Hurricane season doesn't continue the trend you had earlier in the year...
Most all will go to powders except a bunch of Thai I grew for personal stuff like pickling and a few hab types for sauces. Weather seems to be ideal right now and most all plants are very heavy with pods, 80s day and 60s at night. I want the hurricane for waves but am happy if it stays out to sea and keeps us dry.

few garden friends

11934661_1648741752051259_456572567_n.jpg

11326336_1605049143079562_777535970_n.jpg

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Glad they are working out well for you, very prolific plants. 

I had five plants from my little hydro cup experiment ... all of which grew algae in the little cups ...

One plant struggles to survive and it's a bit runty, but I don't know if it's a MW or a MC ... so it's truly a Mystery, LOL ...

The point of this, is to say, that I'm likely to end up this season still having not produced the MC ... you don't have any, and as far as I know, D3 still hasn't planted the seeds I sent him either ...

No MC in the near future ... which, to me, is a personal fail of sorts ... I'm thinking about loading up the slots on the cheater tank (NIB, unused so far, LOL) and growing them in there to get to pods the fastest way possible ...

The aji pineapple are a nice, new-to-me pod this year, but still nothing compares to those MC's ...

I want ...

grantmichaels said:

I had five plants from my little hydro cup experiment ... all of which grew algae in the little cups ...

One plant struggles to survive and it's a bit runty, but I don't know if it's a MW or a MC ... so it's truly a Mystery, LOL ...

The point of this, is to say, that I'm likely to end up this season still having not produced the MC ... you don't have any, and as far as I know, D3 still hasn't planted the seeds I sent him either ...

No MC in the near future ... which, to me, is a personal fail of sorts ... I'm thinking about loading up the slots on the cheater tank (NIB, unused so far, LOL) and growing them in there to get to pods the fastest way possible ...

The aji pineapple are a nice, new-to-me pod this year, but still nothing compares to those MC's ...

I want ...
lol did you ever send seeds out? i never got any
cheater tank is the way to go

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Most all will go to powders except a bunch of Thai I grew for personal stuff like pickling and a few hab types for sauces. Weather seems to be ideal right now and most all plants are very heavy with pods, 80s day and 60s at night. I want the hurricane for waves but am happy if it stays out to sea and keeps us dry.

few garden friends

11934661_1648741752051259_456572567_n.jpg

11326336_1605049143079562_777535970_n.jpg
Love the dragonfly shot in particular, that little fella has a great face, complete with bug eyes, nose and smile! 

Bumper said:
Love the dragonfly shot in particular, that little fella has a great face, complete with bug eyes, nose and smile! 
Thanks, wish I had my real camera when it happened but lucky enough to capture it with camera phone.

Back