• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JSS Unstable Grow Log

mpicante said:
I think the BILLY BOY DOUGLAH POPS FIRST! Been following and of the 500 or so varieties that youve managed to obtain how many will be.sowed for the upcoming season?
actually there are 1100 varieties of seed, 856 of which are peppers. 770 unique cultivars give or take a few.

I'll probably grow out between 1 and 200 this year.

But you know how that goes... I end up starting peppers until november, then start again for next year in january.

jsschrstrcks said:
actually there are 1100 varieties of seed, 856 of which are peppers. 770 unique cultivars give or take a few.

I'll probably grow out between 1 and 200 this year.

But you know how that goes... I end up starting peppers until november, then start again for next year in january.
856!!!pepper seed varieties...Wow i think you have enough to start your own Seed business.

Nothing has popped yet, but I was able to add type 871, 872,873, and 874 to my list (have not yet updated the list in my profile though) thanks to Rick. I've got some seeds drying, they could push me over 900. We shall see. I suppose I should have counted them.

Someone said they aren't pokemon, I don't need to catch them all.

My thinking is that if I were ash Katchum I'd have tasted a picachu by now; Nintendo got the slogan wrong. Gotta taste em all!

there are what? 4000 known cultivars? I still have a long way to go.

So far the only thing that has popped have been some tomatoes, cilantro, chives and lettuce.

I have a mystery start coming up under an immature clone. I think it might be a chocolate 7pot madballz. But it's hard to say.

Back