• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Judys Chocolate Bhutlah haul

done some gardening this morning , well not quite finished yet , but got a nice haul today of Judys chocolate Bhutlahs .  also found a surprise deep down in the jungle of bhutlah plants , a gift , one plant giving me these looking to be orange . we shall see .!  

IMG_0783.JPG

IMG_0785.JPG

Wow! those are super nice looking pods- I never got to try those before they were gone! Still kicking myself.  :doh:  They do look a bit like the (this years popular variety) BBM's ( Big Black Momma's), or even the Kracken Scorpions... How is the taste on those? No experience myself, but it's usually - bad taste but good heat.

Beautiful!  :clap:

96strat said:
Nice hall my Brother! Check out the two ch reaper and nagareaper
sweet bro !  hope you keep me in your thoughts  !  
Alchymystic said:
Wow! those are super nice looking pods- I never got to try those before they were gone! Still kicking myself.  :doh:  They do look a bit like the (this years popular variety) BBM's ( Big Black Momma's), or even the Kracken Scorpions... How is the taste on those? No experience myself, but it's usually - bad taste but good heat.

Beautiful!  :clap:
as a powder their great ! fell right in love with it . put it in my top 2 favorites .    

moruga welder said:
sweet bro !  hope you keep me in your thoughts  !  

as a powder their great ! fell right in love with it . put it in my top 2 favorites .    
Top two favorites!sounds serious Frank,what is the other?

Back