• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest July is CHOPPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God. I keep brainstorming for this. I think I finally have an idea that could be tasty but I'm having such a hard time building that flavor profile in my head.

I WISH I COULD START NOW. CAN WE GET A POL OR WHAT?!

I'm going to feel so awkward going into the liquor store for bourbon while heavily pregnant.

I asked my neighbor if I could just borrow like two shots of Maker's Mark, so I think I get to dodge that bullet for now. I wouldn't mind if it was something I could pick up at a grocery store, but since I'm in Massachusetts I've gotta go to a legit liquor store and it just always feels weird. Probably because most liquor stores are so shady in this area.

Marcie, just put on a tiny Tube Top, some Spandex shorts, and some dirty flip flops.
Maybe a bandana and a blackened out tooth could finish of the look. And make sure nothing matches.
No one will mess with you!

Or Chola-Up Chica! hahaha

I was with ya yesterday Marcie - I had all these ideas swirling around in my head, but it was too early to start the TD! Hope I can capture some of those ideas and enthusiasm today!!!!! Shouldn't be long now......

(Have Fun!!!!!!) :D

...Any minute now!!!

Glad you're in this one Marcie!
Where's P2K at? It's been a while bro!

I'm mulling 2 great ideas. Not sure which one to go with! Better get on it, though, before someone else does!

hurry hurry boss man,,,we got grrls waiting,and there not use to that. they only know how to make us wait!

hehe ladys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back