event JUNE 10TH DURHAM NORTH CAROLINA

the bull city challenge......i like this chili cook off because it is for the special olympics. the "special olypiads" contestants always come around the booths and it just breaks my heart in one way and in another way they build me up. anyway if anyone is near durham sat june 10th come on by...there will also be a salsa comp....i might enter that for sits and giggles.

bubbaschili said:
the bull city challenge......i like this chili cook off because it is for the special olympics. the "special olypiads" contestants always come around the booths and it just breaks my heart in one way and in another way they build me up. anyway if anyone is near durham sat june 10th come on by...there will also be a salsa comp....i might enter that for sits and giggles.

Give a little bit more info on where this is taking place. Not sure that we could make it, but ya never know. :oops:

durham central park....i have a hard time finding it when i go and ive been 3 years....its close to the durham bulls park...last year i got my picture taken with the durham bull mascot....if you come let me know i want you to bring me something i saw in your store.
:oops:

if your from south carolina you realy realy realy need to make it to tanglewood. its the biggest cook off in the state. its in september near the middle of the month i want to say 24th?? well at least i got ya in the ballpark area so you can plan.

Back