JungleRain Gourmet Chilli

Experience the Flavour Feel the Burn

After much work we have finally produced our first range of fruit based hot chilli pepper sauces

packaged in 150mls/5oz woozie bottles, we hope you enjoy....

currently they are being sold in Australia

we are in the process of sourcing an affordable freight company

so we can deliver to everyone else who would like to try our delicious hot sauces outside of Australia.

Inquisition (SuperHot Sauce, First year limited edition, collectors' sauce) $9.95

PC010156.jpg

Ingredients:

Strawberry, Passionfruit, Onion, Garlic, Bhut Jolokia, Trinidad Scorpion, 7pot/pod Yellow, 7pot/pod Douglah Chilies, Vinegar, Lemon, Lime,Sugar, Salt, Spices

DragonBerry $8.95

PC010150.jpg

Ingredients:

Mixed Berries, Onion, Garlic, Bhut Jolokia Chilli, Vinegar, Lemon,Sugar, Salt, Spices

A sweet fruity hot sauce which can also be used on vanilla ice-cream, or stirred in with whipped cream and added to a delicious rich chocolate cake.

BloodyMurder $8.95

PC010148.jpg

Ingredients:

Raspberry, Mandarins, Onions, Garlic, Bhut Jolokia Chilli, Vinegar,Lemon, Sugar, Salt, Spices

SerpentsBite $7.95

PC010144.jpg

Ingredients:

Jalapeno Chilli, Garlic, Onion, Coriander, Vinegar, Lemon, Sugar, Salt,Spices,

ScorchedEarth (BBQ Sauce) $7.95

PC010140.jpg

Ingredients:

Tomato, Apple, Onion, Garlic, 7pot/pod Douglah Chilli, Vinegar, Sugar,Salt, Pepper, Spices

ScorpionSting $7.95

PC010136.jpg

Ingredients:

Mango, Peach, Passionfruit, Onion, Garlic, Trinidad Scorpion Chilli,Vinegar, Lemon, Lime, Sugar, Salt, Spices

CaribbeanDream $7.95

PC010134.jpg

Ingredients:

Pineapple, Mango, Onion, Garlic, Fatalii Chilli, Vinegar, Lemon, Lime,Sugar, Salt, Spices

MayanSacrifice $7.95

PC010131.jpg

Ingredients:

Peach, Apricot, Onion, Garlic, 7pot/pod Yellow Chilli, Vinegar, Lemon,Lime, Sugar, Salt, Spices

WhiteLightning $7.95

PC010138.jpg

Ingredients:

Pear, Kiwifruit, Onion,Garlic, 7pot/pod White Chili, Vinegar, Lime, Sugar, Salt, Spices

JungleMustard COMING SOON... $7.95

Ingredients;

White Mustard Seeds, Brown Mustard Seeds, Chilli, Onion, Garlic, Wasabi, Sugar, Salt, White Wine, Vinegar,Lemon, Spices

At JungleRain we grow all our own organic chilli to be processed into our hot chilli products.
Each year at the beginning of winter we begin with the indoor germination of all our selected range of chillis for that year. All plants are grown under lights until spring where they are then acclimatized out doors in greenhouses till the spring weather becomes warmer. Towards the end of summer we begin... the harvesting of the chilli pods for the production of our hot sauces and other chilli products. Most of the chillis are processed fresh at this time, with percentages being dried for our chilli powders.
We have been working on our sauce recipes for many years now, developing nine varieties of hot chilli sauce and one variety of hot wasabi mustard, an exquisite mix of flavors and aromas with a range of customers' heat tolerances. Our sauces are unique in that they are combined with a fruit base with spice that compliments both the flavour and the heat. We also have a large recipe base developed by us to expand on in the coming years.
More hot sauces, dry chilli powders, mixes and rubs, chilli pastes, chilli chocolate and chilli drinks just to name a few.

i want a bottle of each if you can ship. :hell: i can ship to any country,so ill look threw my brokers and see if i can help. pm me!!!!!! the only place i cant ship is texas,lol. they want money every week
:crazy:

I see you like the Bleeding Cowboys font! :)

Good luck.

Back