• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Just ate a goat pepper

I just bought a pck of goat peppers. I decided to eat one. Being verry wimpy due to their reputation, i chose the smallest one, about he size of a large tepin, So i put it in my mouth hesitantly and chewed, in two seconds it hit me like chrisbrown slapping rihanna. The heat was so intense. What do i do now.

peppermanbaha said:
I just bought a pck of goat peppers. I decided to eat one. Being verry wimpy due to their reputation, i chose the smallest one, about he size of a large tepin, So i put it in my mouth hesitantly and chewed, in two seconds it hit me like chrisbrown slapping rihanna. The heat was so intense. What do i do now.

Eat 2 of them?

Go to photobucket.com and get yourself an account. You can upload your pics onto the site, and the when you post click the little mountain picture, and insert the web address underneath the uploaded picture you've placed on photobucket.

Is this the goat's weed pepper, or the goat pepper that looks like a habanero?

As far as what to do next, continue to eat them until they're not so hot to you! Or box up the ripe ones, and send them to me here in North Carolina...:)

Thanx bou the pics. But What ur adress so i can send u some. And They're the C. Chinese one from the bahamas where i live

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

peppermanbaha

pepp003.jpg

Hey pepperman, after you host it to photobucket if you click on the image, in the right corner of the screen you'll see this:

here.jpg

Copy from the box labeled IMG code and then paste that directly into the forums and you get an embedded pic.

The only thing that will kill the heat of the goat pepper is the ghost pepper. Eat one ghost pepper, you'll be fine.

peppermanbaha said:
are u people mad do u guys want me dead.
Nope. But I have killed heat with more heat. It's kinda like how your foot stops hurting if someone punches you in the shoulder. When it's hot and it burns, keep eating!!!!!!! Yeah! :onfire:

Back