• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Just blew right past 14,000 posts

The post whoring continues. I am now only 992 posts away from hitting my new goal of 15,000 posts! This means I've averaging about 800 or so posts a month. So if I keep that up I should hit 15,000 by mid way next month.

:woohoo:

imaguitargod said:
The cow hat has made you fast oh wise one.

I dunno. I'm thinking of a makeover. The cow hat is cool and all but it's like walking around with slices of baloney in your shoes. It just feels "funny".

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
I dunno. I'm thinking of a makeover. The cow hat is cool and all but it's like walking around with slices of baloney in your shoes. It just feels "funny".

Cheers, TB.

Switch to bacon in the shoes. Much better.

imaguitargod said:
Switch to bacon in the shoes. Much better.

Interesting concept. I should try the bacon raw as it should cook throughout the day. It gets quite hot in my leather work boots when the pavement is 140F. Then again maybe I should use cottage cheese to cool my dawgs down during the heat of the day.
I'll have to drink on that tonight while I contemplate the thought...

Hehe..baked goat cheese and whatever else laying around in the fridge stuffed habs tonight!!

Cheers, TB.

Congrats IGG.

Don't I remember you saying something about taking a break for a while? Here you go and add another 50% faster than you did the previous two.:P

I am humbled by your abilities.

congrats Iggy...your post whoring has gone surreal since you moved back to Ohio...

patrick said:
Congrats IGG.

Don't I remember you saying something about taking a break for a while? Here you go and add another 50% faster than you did the previous two.:P

I am humbled by your abilities.

Ya, the break was only till a certain somebody left and they did. So I'm back in full force. :lol:

patrick said:
Gotcha Iggy.

He scerad the hecke out of me too.

FiveStar said:
Congrats almighty whorinator!

So the cmopeettetion was "to much" four youe IGG? I kinda miss kinda the guy!

It wasn't PMD. It was a certain female member that was trolling/making the forums a lot less fun and I got sick of it.

Back