• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Just got my self a new BBq

I love Blue...he's like a good working dog.. always up formore. We tried the rotiserrie (jerk chicken) its awesome I have a friend from Jamaica whoes comming over for my jerk chicken. gotthe smoker amd marinade ready.

When I grow up I'm going to move to the Northern territory and open a jerk and ribs bar
I'm gonna drink and cook and drink and cook..... lol
Chilli farm out the back too naturally..

Mick

lol bent you can be my curry cook ( with my three kids and your little fella we never going to have to touch the washing up (slave labour the best part of being a parent) lol

Mr Mayfield You come if you go catch the fresh mud crasbs and Barra for the staff meals lol

That is one beautiful grill!!! I'm gonig to get a new one this spring and was thinking about one with the rotisserie unit on it. how do you like the roto unit? Is it variable speed or just one speed?

Butch

Its a litttle battery one speed roto I'm happy with how it works I only use little birds or small roast cuts so it hasn't had to work too hard but so far two thumb up.

stillmanz said:
Its a litttle battery one speed roto I'm happy with how it works I only use little birds or small roast cuts so it hasn't had to work too hard but so far two thumb up.

dammit - i was hoping we were going to hook up a chain drive to the lawn mower!

stillmanz said:
lol I alsogota proper chicken roto at work that Ireckon we could fit a piglet on thinking about it for christmas.

That sounds good - Unfortunately I'm going to be doing it tough on a deserted beach just north of Hervey Bay eating fresh caught fish & hopefully a few muddies. *Sigh* oh well.
You're welcome to come up & visit for a day or two if you get the time.

stillmanz said:

what kind of battery is in it?...might be easy to solar power.

Back