• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Just got uniqe small sweet pepper variation

Hi everyone,

Today I got across with friend that is fish lover (aquariums and all) and he his growing some vegetables as small farmer for his living.

When I look to his house I came across thous pepper (pic), of course some I had to work hard and some convincing to sell my some.

He said he will try to get me the green an the red ones.

As you can see in the pic there almost no seeds at all probably thats due to genetic engineering.

On the way home I got a snack and ate 2 of them :-).

there are great to send with the kids as snacks!!!

I'm now going to count some seeds and try to grow some of the seeds (10-15 seeds), with the rest I'll trade / sell them.

can't wait to get some more!!

If someone can know there ID name it will be great!

95596189.jpg

37937847.jpg

Thank for watching,

Itzik.

the flesh is fat lmost like the regular bell. in the pic it's after I bite it :-).

but the lack of seed fon't give much chance to grow it.

Those look a lot like the Pero brand sweet mini peppers I see at the grocery store. They usually come in a plastic clamshell or little plastic tote, with a mix of yellow, orange, and red.

87489600520_220x220_a.jpg

I have harvested seeds from each of the three colors, and have a seedling of the orange color going, and it's about 4 inches tall. Can't wait to get pods, 'cause these peppers are sooooo good!

You can get a bag of red, orange and yellow at walmart. And your right, only about 1-2 seeds in each. They are really sweet

Back