• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Just potted my plants. Super excited for this season

Received my order from chileplants.com the other day and finally got around to potting them today. They arrived nice and green so I was really excited. From left to right is trinidad scorpion, yellow 7 pot, three douglahs, three chocolate habs, and a naga morich. Not pictured are three fatalis. I tried out this soil from home depot since I've heard bad things about Miracle Grow. http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-203206912/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&keyword=soil&storeId=10051 so we'll see how that goes.

2GrhQ.jpg

I'll post more pictures later on.

Best of luck on your grow DeBo!! I have not grown any of the varieties you have but it looks really good. I hope they turn out great for you!!

Congrats on the beginning of your season.
I too got 12 plants from CCN.
I went for the lowes buckets instead of the homer buckets..
Hope all goes well for you.

nice selections, debo I grew all those varieties last year except the douglah and I am growing them all this year because i enjoyed them all last year :dance:

Good luck with your season, looks like a fine start to a highly addictive hobby. I assume you drilled some drainage holes in or at the bottom of your buckets?

MG Potting Soil is alot better than it was a couple years ago because it was full of garbage like bark and twigs, they seemed to have gotten it together since though.

Drilled about 8 holes 1 inch or so from the bottom of each pot on the side and maybe like 6 or 7 on the bottom of each bucket. Last year I bought 12 plants from chileplants.com and put them in the ground but I felt they didn't have much space so I opted for the 5 gallon buckets this time around (not much land in the CT suburbs). It's about 51 out right now so I put them in the garage for the night.

Back