• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Just saw this on Yahoo News!

From Yahoo News:

http://ca.shine.yahoo.com/blogs/shine-on/arif-ali-cook-rushed-hospital-eating-extremely-spicy-175129039.html

DANG!
Seems Ghost Chilies are much harder on the body that some people expect!
AND after eating them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:fireball: :onfire: :hell: :onfire: :fireball:
:hot: :hot: :hot:

"He reportedly suffered severe stomach cramps and diarrhea for the following week."

What was in that wing sauce to cause diarrhea and cramps for an entire week!? The longest period of discomfort I've experienced after pushing the limit has been 8-10 hours max. After that, it is business as usual for my digestive system.

Yah about 8 hours tops, I wonder just how fresh the chicken was or just how long the raw meat set out on the sink before it got cooked. :confused:

I can believe the passing out, a week of diarrhea, hell no. You would be back in the hospital needing an IV from severe Dehydration. The media at work again spreading fear.

Huh, sounds like he got food poisoning. Bhut jolokas won't give you diarrhea and cramps for an entire week. The capscasin would be out of your body way sooner than that!

Back